Thursday 8 October 2015

Luisa Post-it, Effects of Communion in the Divine Will - “prodigies of the greatest conversions.”


Community Monthly Memorial of the Dead. 8th October 2015

Thursday 08/10/2015
   
Communion in the way Jesus
I communicated Myself
communicating Myself
in order to convert
prodigies of the greatest conversions
____________________________________________________
Luisa Post-it, “prodigies of the greatest conversions.”  

October 2, 1916

Effects of Communion in the Divine Will

This morning I received Communion in the way Jesus had taught me - that is, united with His Humanity, His Divinity and His Will; and Jesus, on coming, made Himself seen and I kissed Him and clasped Him to my heart.  He returned my kiss and my embrace, and told me:

My daughter, how content I am that you have come to receive Me united with my Humanity, Divinity and Will!  You have renewed in Me all the contentment I received when I communicated Myself; and while you were kissing Me and embracing Me, since all of Myself was in you, you contained all creatures, and I felt I was given the kiss of all, the embraces of all, because this was your will, as was Mine in communicating Myself - to return to the Father all the love of creatures, even though many would not love Him.  The Father made up for their love in Me, and I make up for the love of all creatures in you; and having found in my Will one who loves Me, repairs Me, and so much more, in the name of all - because in my Will there is nothing that the creature cannot give Me - I feel like loving creatures even if they offend Me, and I keep inventing stratagems of love around the hardest hearts in order to convert them.  Only for love of these souls who do everything in my Will, do I feel as though chained, captured; and I concede to them the prodigies of the greatest conversions.” 

October Calendar    
     

No comments: