Wednesday 23 September 2015

Luisa. Repeating your ‘I love You’. Water for the tree of love - Wm.

COMMENT from William:
  
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: William ...
To: nunrawdonald    
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2015, 22:44
Subject: Re: Water for the tree of love - Luisa

Dear Father Donald,
"Nothing can be formed with one single action.  The actions must be repeated over and over again"..."water for the tree of love...water to nourish the divine and eternal tree of my Will"

Those words of Louisa capture thoughts from my walk today, to the rise overlooking the river, as I sat on my walking-aid-seat arrangement watching and listening to the water: the swallows and the martins sadly are flown, so my eyes focused upon the flow of the river before me, endless in its intention, its continuous flow alone maintaining it, for else would it not be but a parched hollow? Thus the effect of Grace constantly flowing into and through our lives that we may be a 'channel of love'. I cannot see the source, or its journey hereon, but know of its destination, and the appeal of the breadth and the depth of the ocean brings an expansive desire.  

(Perhaps my prayer is a twig throw into the current that may reach there to represent my desire!).

[Health] It is now the second week ....
Unsleeping, I wish I could walk before the dawn on the morrow (if not within your Abbey's cloisters) to sit again on the rise before the river and look through the cathedral of trees as their arches rise high into the air - my soul so earth-bound at present whereas their topmost branches catch the rising air!

Thank you Father, a message from Luisa...
With my love in Our Lord,
William
  
     


Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2015, 20:38
Subject: Hymsandchants com

    Volume 18
October 4, 1925
“Repeating your ‘I love You’ for Me procures for you water for the tree of love.  Continual patience waters and nourishes the tree of patience.  Repeating your actions in my Will brings water to nourish the divine and eternal tree of my Will.  Nothing can be formed with one single action.  The actions must be repeated over and over again.  Only your Jesus contains the virtue of forming all the greatest things with one single act, because I contain the creative power.” 
    

Sent from my iPad
Book of Heaven.   image1.JPG 


No comments: