Sunday 20 September 2015

HE and i, Gabrielle Bossis 1945 'joyous ascension'

In the Sunday of  20 September 2015 recalling from the Diary date of Gabrielle.
 'consciousness by the route of the joyous ascension'

Sunday, 20 September 2045
Sponsa Verbi

He and I, Gabrielle Bossis 1945


September 20 -  Le Fresne church.
Feeling utterly empty,
I was a little frightened at the thought
of what I was going to write.  


 "Why be worried, since I am the one who is dictating? Do you think you would have been able to put down anything all by yourself? My poor little child, you must be sure of Me in you. Perhaps you do not seek often enough to live within My aura  -  the aura of the Lover, the Mighty One. Yes, that's what I am: this joy."

Friends had come a long way to enjoy the moonlight
as they dined on the terrace.

"During these two hours of poetry that seemed to pass so quickly, it was I who led your conversation to the life beyond time.
Don't ever be afraid of pronouncing My Name. Am I not the greatest of friends? You call Me your most beautiful Love, and you are right. Then let Me look after everything in your short life. It will not go for ever since the end of does come. So cherish Me as a miser does his gold. How this would increase your charm, and through that very charm, your influence. It is I who go from you to others. I love to find channels. "
"Lord, make me a faithful and ready channel. " 
 "Examine yourself often. See if you play the part I have assigned to you with regard to others. I mean, the role of giving Me to others. "
"Lord, it is always very imperfect. " 
 "But you don't know. You don't know what goes on inside the one to whom you are talking. Can you see a soul? Can you see My grace? Oh, don't stop in your working - drive for Me. One day you will see the result. Be the faithful little servant who works all the better because she has secret converse with her most loving Master.
His is not a love like any on earth.
It's a love of flame and of fire. Then don't be amazed to feel your faculties alight, and to find that after this converse
you have risen to a higher plane of consciousness by the route of the joyous ascension. "


Therese Little Flower -
Big Sun Flower (Br. Seamus garden)
                                                         
  

No comments: