Friday 14 August 2015

Luisa Piccarreta. Diary March 6, 1926. 15 August 2015

Image result for Heavenly Mother, Luisa, Pictures
bookofheaven.org
The Assumption of the Blessed  Virgin of Mary into Heaven

   In this table, 2 columns, we can experience the “double portion” in the bi-focal vision from the Diary entry on ‘secrets in the sanctuary of Heavenly Mother'.



“Catholic Divine Will” Volume Nineteen by Luisa Piccarreta
 Online Edition.

March 6, 1926

Only the most important thing was known about the Celestial Mama – that the Son of God was Her Son. The same will happen with the daughter of the Divine Will – the most important thing only will be known, so as to make the Divine Will known. A good which is not known has no ways to communicate itself.

As I was in my usual state, my always lovable Jesus came, and holding my hand in His, He drew me to Himself - up high, between Heaven and earth. Almost fearing, I clung to Jesus, holding on tightly to His most holy hand; and wanting to pour out my pain with Him, which so much oppresses me, I said to Him:

‘My Love and my Life, Jesus, some time ago You told me that You wanted to make of me a copy of my Celestial Mama; yet, almost nothing was known about Her, of the many seas of grace with which, in every instant, She was inundated by You. She said nothing to no one – She kept everything within Herself; nor does the Gospel say anything. It is known only that She was your Mama, and that She gave You, Eternal Word, to the world; but everything that passed between You and Her – the favours, the graces – She kept all within Herself. With me, then, You want the opposite – You want me to manifest what You tell me; You do not want the secret of what passes between You and me. I feel sorrow because of this; where, then, is the copy You want to make between me and my Mama?’

And my sweet Jesus, clasping me tightly to His Heart, all tenderness told me: “My daughter, courage, do not fear. Nothing was known about my Mama but that which it was necessary and sufficient to be known – that I was Her Son; that through Her I came to redeem the generations, and that She was the first one in whose soul I had my first field of divine actions. Everything else – the favours and the seas of graces which She received – remained in the sacrarium of the divine secrets. However, the most important, the greatest, the holiest thing was indeed known – that the Son of God was Her Son. This was the greatest honour for Her, which raised Her above all creatures. Therefore, since the greatest was known about my Mama, the lesser was not necessary.

The same will happen with my daughter: it will be known only that my Will had Its first field of divine action in your soul, as well as everything that is necessary in order to make known what regards my Will; how It wants to enter the field so that the creature may return to her origin, and how It anxiously awaits her into Its arms, so that there may be no more division between her and Me. If this were not made known, how could creatures long for this great good? How could they dispose themselves to receive a grace so great? If my Mama had not wanted to make known that I was the Eternal Word and Her Son, what good would Redemption have produced? A good which is not known, as great as it may be, has no ways to communicate the good it possesses. And just as my Mama was not opposed, so must my daughter not oppose what regards my Will. All the rest of the secrets - the flights you do in my Will, the goods you take, and the most intimate things between you and Me – will remain in the sacrarium of the divine secrets. Do not fear, your Jesus will content you in everything.”


 NEXT; see Scan of [The 1995 Edition].
Luisa Piccarreta 
The Kingdom of Heaven
Volume 19 [Edition 1995 – Florida].

March 6, 1926

As It Was Known by the Heavenly Mother that Jesus Was Her Son, So with the Divine Will. The Necessity of the Knowledge of a Good in order for It to Become Path of Communication.

Finding myself in my usual state, my always amiable Jesus came and, taking my hand in his, drew me to Himself on high, between Heaven and earth. And I, almost afraid, squeezed myself to Jesus holding his Most Holy Hand tightly; and, wanting to vent my pain with Him which oppressed me so much, I said to Him:

"My Love and my Life, Jesus, You once said to me that You wanted to make me a copy of my Heavenly Mother; yet of Her almost nothing is known of the seasof graces from You which inundated Her in each instant. She said nothing to anyone; She kept everything to Herself; nor does the Gospel say anything of Her. It is known only that She was your Mamma, and that She gave You, Eternal Word, to the world; but all that passed between you and Her, of favours, of grace, She kept to Herself. To me, then, You want the contrary; You want manifested what You say to me: You do not want to keep secret what passes between me and You. I am very sorry about this; where then is the copy of my Mamma that you want to make of me ?"

And my sweet Jesus, squeezing me tightly to his Heart, all tenderness, said to me: "My daughter, courage, do not fear. Concerning my Mamma, nothing was known other than what was necessary. It was sufficient to be known that I was her Son, and that by her means I came to redeem the generations, and that She was the first in whom I had my prime Held of Divine actions in her soul. All the rest of the favours, of the seas of graces She received, remained in the sanctuary of the divine secrets. But the most important, most grand, most holy thing was known-that the Son of God was her Son. For Her this was the greatest honour and which raised Her above all creatures. Therefore, the greater thing being known of my Mamma, the lesser was not necessary.

So it will be with my daughter. It will be known only that my Will had had Its prime Held of divine action in your soul; and all that is necessary is to make known what regards my Will, which wants to go out into the Held to make the creature return to her origin, and how anxiously I await her in my arms, so that there no longer be division between Me and her. If that were not known how can she long for this great good? How can she dispose herself to a grace so grand? If my Mamma would not have wanted to make known that I was the Eternal Word and her Son, what good would the Redemption have had? A good not known, for however great it is, does not have ways to communicate the good that it possesses. And, as my Mamma did not oppose Herself, so my daughter must not oppose herself to that which regards my Will. All the rest of the secrets, the flight that you make in my Will, the goods that you take, the most intimate things between Me and you will remain in the sanctuary of the divine secrets. Do not fear, your Jesus will content you in everything."



      http://bookofheaven.org/       
  AUG
15

FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY INTO HEAVEN

FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY INTO HEAVEN

feast of the AssumptionAugust 15

FROM THE BOOK OF HEAVEN

V18 – 8.15.25 – After this, I began to think about the feast of my Celestial Mama Assumed into Heaven; and my sweet Jesus, with a tender and moving tone, added:  “My daughter, the true name of this Feast should be Feast of the Divine Will.  It was the human will that closed Heaven, broke the bonds with its Creator, made miseries and sorrow enter the field, and put an end to the feast that the creature was to enjoy in Heaven.  Now, this creature, Queen of all, by doing the Will of the Eternal One always and in everything – even more, it can be said that Her life was Divine Will alone – opened the Heavens, bound Herself to the Eternal One, and restored in Heaven the feasts with the creature.  Every act She did in the Supreme Will was a feast that She started in Heaven, it was suns that She formed to adorn this feast, it was melodies that She sent to delight the Celestial Jerusalem.  So, the true cause of this feast is the Eternal Will operating and fulfilled in my Celestial Mama.  It operated such prodigies in Her as to astonish Heaven and earth, chain the Eternal One with indissoluble bonds of love, and capture the Word even into Her womb.  The very Angels, enraptured, repeated among themselves:  ‘From where comes so much glory, so much honor, such greatness and prodigies never before seen, in this excelling Creature?  Yet, it is from the exile that She is coming.’  Astonished, they recognized the Will of their Creator as Life operating in Her; and, trembling, they said:  ‘Holy, Holy, Holy – honor and glory to the Will of Our Sovereign Lord.  And glory, and trice Holy – She who let this Supreme Will operate.’
So, it is my Will that, more than anything, was and is celebrated on the day of the Assumption into Heaven of my Most Holy Mother.  It was my Will alone that made Her ascend so high as to distinguish Her among all.  Everything else would have been as nothing, had She not possessed the prodigy of my Will.  It was my Will that gave Her Divine Fecundity and made Her the Mother of the Word.  It was my Will that made Her see and embrace all creatures together, becoming the Mother of all, and loving all with a love of Divine Maternity.  And making Her the Queen of all, It made Her rule and dominate.  On that day, my Will received the first honors, the glory and the abundant fruit of Its work in Creation, and It began Its feast, which It never interrupts, for the glorification of Its operating in my beloved Mother.  And even though Heaven was opened by Me, and many Saints were already in possession of the Celestial Fatherland when the Celestial Queen was assumed into Heaven, however, She Herself was the primary cause, having fulfilled the Supreme Will in everything, and therefore we waited for She who had honored It so much and contained the true prodigy of the Most Holy Will, to make the first feast for the Supreme Volition.  Oh! how the whole of Heaven magnified, blessed and praised the Eternal Will, upon seeing this sublime Queen enter the Empyreum, in the midst of the Celestial Court, all circumfused by the Eternal Sun of the Supreme Volition!  They saw Her all studded with the power of the Supreme Fiat; there had been not even a heartbeat in Her which did not have this Fiat impressed on it.  And, astonished, they looked at Her and said to Her:  ‘Ascend, ascend higher.  It is right that She who so much honored the Supreme Fiat, and through whom we find ourselves in the Celestial Fatherland, have the highest throne and be our Queen.’  And the greatest honor that my Mama received, was to see the Divine Will glorified.” 
   
 
V24 – 8.15.28 –After this, I was thinking about and accompanying the Sovereign Queen when She was assumed into Heaven; and my sweet Jesus, moving in my interior, as though singing the praises of His Celestial Mother, told me: “My daughter, the glory of the Mama of Heaven is insuperable. No one else in the Celestial Regions possesses seas of graces, of light, seas of beauty and of sanctity, seas of power, of science and of love; and what is more, She possesses these seas within the endless Sea of Her Creator.
“The other inhabitants of the Blessed Fatherland possess, at most, some, little rivulets, some, little drops, some, little fountains. She is the only one, because She alone lived life in the Divine Fiat. Never did the human volition take place in Her—Her life was all of Divine Will; and by virtue of It, She centralized all creatures within Herself, conceiving them in Her maternal Heart, and bilocating Her Son Jesus as many times, to give Him to each creature whom She had conceived within Her virginal Heart. This is why Her Maternity is extended to all, and all can boast and say: ‘The Mother of Jesus is my Mother, and this Mother so sweet, lovable, loving, gives Her Beloved Son to each one of us as pledge of Her maternal love.’ Only My Will could give Her this virtue of conceiving all creatures as Her children, and of multiplying Her Jesus so many times for as many children as She had.
“Now, in Heaven, the height of the Sovereign Mother, possessing Her seas, does nothing but raise highest waves of light, of sanctity, of love, etc., unloading them over the throne of the Supreme Being who, so as not to be surpassed by Her love, having His own Sea, more extensive and more deep, forms His own waves, higher, from beneath the seas of the Virgin Queen, and pours them upon Her. And She prepares more waves, and God yet more, in such a way that the whole of Heaven remains flooded by these waves of light, of beauties, of love and the like—so much so, that all take part in them and enjoy. And in seeing that they, that is, the Blessed, cannot form these waves because they do not possess seas, they comprehend that if their Mother and Queen possesses all this, it is because She formed Her life and sanctity in the Divine Will.
“So, in the Virgin, the Saints know what Sanctity of Divine Will in the creature means, and therefore they long for more creatures to bring these seas into the Celestial Fatherland, so as to see more waves being formed, enchanting and of greater enjoyment for them. The earth does not yet know the sanctity in My Will, and this is why I so much yearn to make It known; but It is well known to Heaven because there is Sovereign Queen who, by merely seeing Her, makes Herself revealer of the Sanctity of My Fiat. So, by virtue of It, She was portent of graces on earth for Herself and for the whole human family, and She is portent of glory in the Celestial Fatherland, nor can any other creature be said to be similar to Her.”
V28 – 8.15.30 – I was thinking about my Celestial Mama in the act when She was assumed into Heaven, and was offering my little acts done in the Divine Fiat to give Her my homages, my praises for Her honor and glory.
But while I was doing this, my sweet Jesus told me: “My daughter, the glory, the greatness, the power of My Celestial Mama in Our Fatherland is insuperable. And do you know why? Her life on earth was lived inside Our Divine Sun; She never went out from within the abode of Her Creator; She knew nothing else but Our Will alone, She loved nothing else but Our interests, She asked for nothing else but Our Glory. It can be said that She formed the Sun of Her life within the Sun of Her Creator.
“So, whoever wants to find Her in the Celestial Dwelling, must come into Our Sun, where the Sovereign Queen, having formed Her Sun, spreads Her maternal rays for the good of all, and blazes with such beauty as to enrapture the whole of Heaven, all feeling twice as happy for having a Mother so holy, and a Queen so glorious and powerful. The Virgin is the first daughter, and the only one, who possesses Her Creator; and She is the only one to have lived life in the Sun of the Supreme Being. And since She drew Her life from this Eternal Sun, it is no wonder that, having lived of light, She formed Her most refulgent Sun that gladdens the whole Celestial Court.
“This is precisely what it means to live in My Divine Will: to live of light and to form one’s life within Our own Sun. This was the purpose of Creation—to have the creatures created by Us, Our beloved children, within Our own abode; to nourish them with Our own foods, to clothe them with royal garments, and to let them enjoy Our own goods. What terrestrial father and mother think of putting out of their home the birth of their womb, their dear children, and of not giving their inheritance to their own children? No one, I believe; on the contrary, how many sacrifices do they not make in order to render their children rich and happy? If a terrestrial father and a mother reach this, much more so does the Celestial Father. He wanted and loved His children to remain in His home, so as to keep them around Himself, to delight with them and keep them as the crown of His creative hands. But man, ungrateful, abandoned Our home, refused Our goods, and contented himself with going wandering, living in the darkness of his human will.”
V36 – 8.15.38 – While my mind was swimming in the Sea of the Divine Will, I stopped at the Act in which my Mother and Queen was Assumed into Heaven.   How many Wonders, how many Enrapturing Surprises of Love. And my sweet Jesus, as if He felt the need to speak about His Celestial Mother, all festive told me: “My blessed daughter, today is the Feast of Assumption. This is the Most Beautiful, the Most Sublime, the Greatest Feast, in which We remain Glorified, Loved and Honored the most! Heaven and earth are Invested with an Unusual Joy, never before felt. The Angels and the Saints feel as if Invested with New Joys and New Happiness, and they all praise with New Songs the Sovereign Queen who, in her Empire, Rules over all, giving Joy to all!
“Today is the Feast of feasts—the Unique One, the New One, which was never repeated again. Today, the Day of the Assumption, celebrated for the first time the Divine Will Operating in the Sovereign Queen and Lady; the Marvels are Enchanting in each of Her smallest Acts, even in Her breathing, in Her motion. Many of Our Divine Lives can be seen flowing in Her Act as many Kings that, more than bright suns, inundate—surround and embellish Her—making Her so Beautiful as to form the Enchantment of the Celestial Regions. Do you think it’s nothing that each one of Her breaths, motions, works and Pains were filled with many of Our Divine Lives? This is exactly the Great Prodigy of My Will Operating in the creature: to form a Divine Life for each time It could enter the motion and the acts of the creature. Then, since My Fiat possesses the Virtue of Bilocation and Repetition—doing again and again without ceasing everything She does—so the Great Lady feels these Divine Lives multiplied within herself, that do nothing other than further extend Her Seas of Love, Beauty, Power and Infinite Wisdom! You must know that the Divine Lives She possesses are so Great and so many that, upon entering Heaven, they crowded the whole Celestial Region and, being impossible to contain them, they filled the whole Creation as well. Therefore, there is no place where Her Seas of Love and Power do not flow, along with the many of Our Lives of which She is Possessor and Queen.
“We can say that She Dominates Us and that We Dominate Her. By clothing Herself with Our Immensity, Power and Love, she populated all Our Attributes with Her Acts and with the many of Our Divine Lives that She had Conquered! Therefore, from every place and everywhere, We feel Ourselves being Loved and Glorified—inside and outside of Ourselves, from within all created things, in the most remote hiding places—by this Celestial Creature and by those same Divine Lives that Our Fiat formed in Her. O! Power of Our Will, only You can do such Prodigies to make Us Loved and Glorified as We deserve and want—to the extent of Creating many of Our Lives in the one who lets You Dominate. This is why She can give Her God to all, because She possesses Him. Even more, when She sees a creature disposed to receive Our Will, without losing one of Our Divine Lives, She has the Virtue of Reproducing, from within these Divine Lives that She possesses, yet another of Our Divine Lives to give to whomever she wants.
“This Virgin Queen is a continuous Prodigy. What She did on earth, She continues in Heaven; because, when the Divine Will Operates, both in the creature and in Ourselves, her acts never end, and, while remaining in It, they can be given to all. Does the sun, perhaps, cease to give its light to the human generation because it has given too much of it? Not at all. Even if it has given much, it is always rich in its light, and does not lose a single drop of it. Therefore, the Glory of this Queen is Insuperable because She possesses Our Operating Will, that has the Virtue of forming in the creature Eternal and Infinite Acts. She Loves Us always and Unceasingly with Our Lives that She possesses. She Loves Us with Our own Love. She Loves us everywhere. Her Love fills Heaven and earth and runs to pour Itself inside Our Divine Womb. And We Love Her so much that We cannot Live without Loving Her. While, in Loving Us, She Loves all, making everyone Love Us. How could We resist and not give her anything She wants? It is Our own Will that asks for what She wants, tying Us with Its Eternal Bonds so that We can refuse her nothing. This is why the Feast of the Assumption is the Most Beautiful one: it is the Feast of My Will Operating in this Great Lady, making Her so rich and Beautiful that the Heavens cannot contain Her. Even the Angels remain speechless, and don’t know how to describe what My Will does in the creature.”
After this, while my mind remained stupefied in thinking about the Great Prodigies that the Divine Fiat Worked and continues to Work in the Celestial Queen, my beloved Jesus added: “My daughter, Her Beauty is Unreachable. It enchants, it charms, it Conquers. Her Love is such that She offers Herself to all, Loving all—leaving behind her Seas of Love. She can be called Queen of Love, Winner of Love, because She Loved much, and through Love She won her God. You must know that, by doing his will, man broke the bonds with his Creator and with all created things. By the Power of Our Fiat, that She possessed, this Heavenly Queen tied her Creator to the creatures; tied all beings together—united them—put them back in Order and with Her Love, gave New Life to the human generations. Her Love was so Great as to cover and hide, inside Its Seas, weaknesses, evils, sins—the creatures themselves. O! If this Holy Virgin did not possess so much Love, it would be difficult for Us to look at the earth. Only Her Love makes Us look at It, but We want to give Our Will to Reign in the middle of the creatures because She wants it so. She wants to give to her children what She possesses, and by Love She will Win Us and Her children.”
Fiat!!!

No comments: