Friday 24 October 2014

.."We’re together, you and I."

COMMENT: 
Too many irons in the forge; I save from the briefest paragraph, speaking of  'HE AND i', is relief from too much verbiage of the 'lectio' of froth on the surfs of addled brain.
Another octogenarian in the community celebrated Fr. Leonard 80th. birthday. Leonard has his afternoon constitutional walking 
hills and braes.
Festive music rejoiced us  in the "Te Deum" and other Chuch Music by John Rutter, conductor,  Cambridge Singers ...


“We’re together, you and I."

“you and I”, Gabrielle Bossis.
1942
     
        
June 30 -  After Communion.
   "Why not decide for the highest perfection? No need to make any vow; it might be a source of anxiety to you. Just make up your mind not merely to do things well, but as perfectly as you can. It would add to My glory. Sinners too would have their share of the benefit. Don't be afraid; be daring. We’re together, you and I."


No comments: