Thursday 14 November 2013

13 November 1948 HE AND i, Gabrielle

HE AND I
1948
November 13  -  "You are all so ignorant of the power of your God. Are you afraid to know Him, you who seek Him so little. And yet the joy of your souls lies in constant communion with your Creator and Saviour in the Christ - consciousness. 

Path in search God
Abandon yourselves to God no matter what He does. Let His breath blow you along, fanned by your fervour. Come to Him eagerly, My child, since He has the answers to all your needs: of tenderness, rest and intelligence. Your thoughts are short, but at least prolong your desires so that you can reach a higher plane  -  the new heights where the Spirit is waiting for you to help you to climb even higher. 

And season everything with joy. It adds to God's glory. Would the father of a family be happy if his children came to serve him in fear, with long faces? When you approach Me, My little girl, be full of joy like a happy child. You are thinking, 'He's always asking me for inward smiles. ' Could you believe that even though I am God I need the smiles of My children, because your happiness is essential to Me? Who can comprehend this? Who can even bear such a thought? But believe. For it is My love that speaks, and you must listen to My voice in a way that you listen to no other. "

No comments: