Sunday 14 October 2012

“ ...Get one of your angels to put them(words) into poetry. " HE AND i




HE AND i, Gabrielle Bossis.
Month of Rosary quote...
1942
October 8 -  Le Fresne church.

 I said, "We are here all by ourselves, as though we were locked in. " 

 "All the month of the rosary, call My mother 'Our Lady of Love' and say, 'Our Lady of Love, give me love.' How can you make progress all by yourself? Let yourself be carried in stronger arms, just as you did when you were little. Don't be ashamed of being weak and imperfect. Be smaller still; I'll only love you the more. Don't lose sight of the path of  spiritual childhood. Cultivate your confidence; let it blossom as a flower. You can trust Me, can't you? Look back. . . don't you find that I'm worthy of it? My friend, don't put any limits to your feelings for Me. I put none to  Mine for you. Come to Me, little by little, your heart on fire at the moment of death. Find a sweeter name for death. Call it 'The Meeting' and even now, even though you can scarcely see Me in the twilight of time, you will stretch out your arms to Me. Oh, the charm of an impatient heart longing to be enfolded in Mine!"
"Lord, my little words for You are so poor. Get one of your angels to put them into poetry. " 
 "My love listening to them makes them sublime. "

[Le Fresne-sur-Loire is a commune in the Loire-Atlantique department in western France. It is around 25 km west ofAngers,and around 50 km east of Nantes.]



No comments: