Monday 17 September 2012

HE AND i, GB. 1940 November 4 Nantes Recreation time.

 One paragraph from "HE AND i" is more than enough for days, as in the frame


HE AND i, GB. 1940  November 4  Nantes Recreation time.


November 4 -  Nantes. Recreation time.
 "Do you at last believe with all your heart that I created you in order to make you eternally happy? It was out of pure love that I made you - not for My own interest but for yours: to give you infinite bliss.

O thank Me for your creation. Turn your life toward Me. Never cease to look at My love enfolding you; and feeling loved, love Me.

You know how much more intensely one loves when one feels loved. It's like an animated conversation. Only in this one there is no need of any words. We love; that's all. And I am so much yours that you don't even feel that I come down or that you rise up, but it seems quite simple to you that we talk to each other on the same level, share as equals, even exchange our two hearts, since for Bridegroom and bride everything is in common, and although you give yourself utterly, you keep your personality and only enhance it the more.”


No comments: