Sunday 2 September 2012

HE AND i, 1947


December 11
Holy hour.
 "My child, even if you seemed to love everything, even if all the affections of your heart were to fade away and you found yourself alone and misunderstood by everyone I should still be your Treasure, your Goal, your incomparable Friend, your Beginning and your End. 

So don't be upset by anything. Once and for all, place your heart in Mine, in joy as in distress. If Ifill your cup to overflowing, I am your peace. If I put you to the test, 1 am your companion. Nothingever ceases to flow from Me to you, if you accept Me. Now do you understand a little better thereason you were born? To be one with Me. Begin, begin right from this very moment. Tighten the bonds of union. Ask the Immaculate One for this grace. Her heart never left Me. And you, child,never leave Me. Never. I'll be tempted to thank you. "


No comments: