Friday 7 September 2012

Grace Watkins' memorial.

Friday, 7 September 2012

Community Monthly Memorial of the Dead
Nunraw overview Garvald Village.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 
Month Memorial.
Fr. H. introduced the Mass for the Memorial of the recent deceased brethren, relatives and benefactors. 

Among the prayers we thought of the late Grace Watkins of Garvald and at the last years in the nursing home of Nazareth House.  

Mass Intercession:
For Grace Watkins and yesterday found her writing saying, "I find myself, and love Nunraw above other places on earth..."
DIARY 2000 September Monday 11th. "... I could never see how it could apply in the circumstances in which I find myself, yet the idea has always been a part of me.
Just how this will work out in practical terms remains to be seen but for the moment I exist where I  find myself, and love Nunraw above any other place on earth, although the Eucharistic Presence wherever it may be as exception. In none of this do I have any human proprietorship."

No comments: