Friday 10 August 2012

You remember My seamless robe? - HE AND i Gabrielle Bossis


Tuesday, 7 August 2012 Older Post

You aren't a little church all by yourself. You are part of the great activity of Christ in the breath of the Spirit

    Catmint herbal in Atlas Grove        
"You remember My seamless robe", these briefest phrases follow the beauty of sense of presence of "He".
Below, it is worth editing this paragraph poem style...

August 3 - After communion (absentminded)   
“I'm here." (In a tone of gentle reproach)
This passing phrase of Gabrielle was sufficient for several days - simply the Lord, “I'm here." 
And in turn a fuller passage is alive, giving voice to the seeds already growing, "You aren't a little church all by yourself. You are part of the great activity of Christ in the breath of the Spirit."

YOU AND i by Gabriel Bossis.
1949 August· 4 - Holy hour.
''When you are at My feet praying or meditating, why not be one in spirit with all the pure in heart who are praying and meditating? 
You aren't a little church all by yourself. 
You are part of the great activity of Christ in the breath of the Spirit. 
And in isolating yourself you would break the chain. 
So be linked together with-other fervent people and aware of My desire for you all .to be one. 
You remember My seamless robe?
A grove of prayer