Wednesday 6 June 2012

Gabrielle Bossis - Pentecost Sunday -after Benediction incense lingers


Pentecost Sunday -after Benediction incense lingers
Gabrielle  Bossis
Gabrielle’s longer day, on this Thursday, had the words from “My Heart” and begins “I am like a child”. Syllabic words, in simple phrases, and in not easy sentences take me to read over and over.
1.                 Suffer little children come to me.
2.                 The linguist Naom Chomshy on the universal grammar discovered in under five children touches in the mystery of language.
3.                 Dyslexics, geriatrics, those suffering communication problems open windows from the ‘YOU AND i’ pages of Gabrielle.
Gabrielle Bossis’ pages draw a magnetism in a childlike style. It is the grace through this voice. It begins to warm heart, to light thought, enliven the word.

YOU AND i – Gabrielle Bossis
1945  p214/5
November 22 1945
-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thursday
“I am like a child who has been waiting all week for this day to come. You come to me and love Me. For an hour we are all in all to one another, forgetting created things to such an extent that if an angel announced the end of the world, that the message would make no impression on your mind and you would remain at rest on My heart.

You too do Me the honour of waiting for Thursday as for a festive occasion – the celebration of My heart. Summon up all your powers to love, to hope and to believe. Tell Me how helpless you are and I’ll fill the emptiness so that as you love, you will give the impression that it is I living in you.

I love to live My life again on earth through My children. If you knew how few allow Me to do this.”

“Lord, my body and my soul are your home. May all my powers be used for Your glory.”

Then do something to atone for your self-love and self-love of others. To make amends should be joyous you know, since it heals and since it is for love. It is sin that is sad – the continual tendency to self-love that often makes you forget your God.

O try to exchange self-love for God-love. No longer thing of yourself at all. How this would lighten you! And what a new entry into Me! For I am eternally new, I am the infinite One, and it is for the Infinite that you have been created.”