Thursday 31 May 2012

COMMENTS Facebook Gabrielle Bossis







----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robert - - -
To: Donald - - -
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 8:08
Subject: he and i

Dear Father Donald.

My book arrived yesterday from Canada no less.  
I am finding it so hard to realise that my Lord wants me to talk with him on every aspect of my life.
I think it’s because Ii was brought up in the Catholic way of praying if that makes sense.
But so many times in the chapters I have read I see so much of my life, in particular when he says to Gabrielle whilst she is in a station "You are the only one praying here"
Ii have had times when I felt this.
I thank you from my heart for bringing this book to me. I believe all things are mapped out for us and we have to recognise the gift,
Please pray for me I will keep you up to date with my progress.

May my Lord keep you close to him, Father.

Robert



******************************************
Dear, Robert,
Your Email is a very powerfully meaningful letter.
Thank you so much.
And it is so joyfully on the wavelength of Gabrielle echoing of the presence of the Lord. 
You are fortunate to obtain the "YOU AND i" book from Canada.
It is amazing to find the responses to Gabrielle words are endless in FACEBOOK. (The Facebook security conscience went to lengths to reactivate my connection). 
Also so many Links in Languages. I found a Polish Website giving translations better than from the French Biography.

It will be appreciated to share your Response in Blogspot.

God bless you.
fr, Donald

Sancta Maria Abbey: http://www.nunraw.com.uk  
Blogspot :http://www.domdonald.org.uk/
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Fr Donald
To: nunrawdonald@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2012, 21:08
Subject: [Dom Donald's Blog] YOU AND i - Montmartre

You and I 
by Gabrielle Bossis
p.255 1947 Part Two 
April 25, 1947 Montmartre.
A light bulb was missing in front of the Blessed Sacrament. "Lord, let my heart burn before You there in its place."
“To burn would not be enough. You must be consumed. I mean you must burn right out. This is what I did for you, for all of you. Don't you feel the desire to do the same for Me? This is what it means to simplify everything in you to a single principle, a single élan towards your great Friend. Isn't this restful? Isn't it your goal? And don't you find that this changes your entire being? You can see that My call is blessing, can't you, and that your response will bring you joy?
O answer! Answer unceasingly. Your strength will increase and you will give it to others so that it will go from soul to soul as a torch is passed from hand to hand. The living spring is your Christ. Drink at the very fountainhead, for the closer you come to the fountain-head the more your cup will run over.
Oh, My little girl, don't seek Me far from yourself.
You have Me right within you as a candle has its flame.”