Wednesday 30 November 2011

COMMENT St. Andrew 2

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: edward . . .
To: Donald . . .
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 14:45
Subject: Re: Fw: [Dom Donald's Blog]

Saint Andrew 30 November 2011

Dear Father Donald,

Thank you very much for your greetings, and for the link to Meister Eckhart.
I remember being surprised by Hegel's quoting him.
I may have got it wrong, but what comes back to my memory is: "The eye by which we see God is the eye by which God sees us." The equivalence  rings alarm bells but not at full blast!
. . .
. . .
Here we have some real snow.

I am distracted by the prospect of Mario Monti trying to bring things back into order in Italy - and In  Europe. He strikes me as being thoroughly honest. Unfortunately Belusconi prowls around still in the background.

Blessings in Domino,

fr Edward O.P.

No comments: